Monday, May 14, 2012

Justin Schumacher - Betamix vol. 21 Spring 2k12

Hot off the press we have a brand new mix from my mellow my man Justin Schumacher. This dude has been super busy this year between putting out quality tracks, doing gigs and dropping the S.I.N. album alongside I Am Many. Give this a listen, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.


Justin_Schumacher_Betamix Vol 21_Spring_2k12 by JustinSchumacher

TRACKLIST:
01. UZB - Unknown
02. Spektre - Eight Rounds Rapid (Roberto Rmx)
03. Denis Horvat - Decent Player
04. The Junkies - Rambo Rocks
05. Stereophonic - My Favorite This (Sean Random Rmx)
06. Truncate - Transients (V1)
07. Craft - Brooklyn Beautiful (Justin Schumacher Rmx)
08. Carlo Lio - Plus This
09. Erphun - Jaw Lock (Tom Hades Rmx)
10. Dense, Pika - Vomee
11. Tim Xavier - Cold Fresh Air
12. Darlyn Vlys - Culture (Alli Borem Rmx)
13. F. Sonik, Berny - Levando (Andrew Technique Rmx)
14. Dj Kool Dek - Dat Boombapish (Wehbba Rmx)
15. Tony Dee - Long Time
16. Justin Schumacher - Gate
17. Signal Deluxe - Mercardo Negro (Craft Rmx)
18. Oscar Mulero - Tidal Acceleration 

No comments:

Post a Comment